Whether you’re driving just your child or transporting the entire team, traveling to and from practices and games can be dicey, depending on your family’s (or your kids’ teammates’) challenges. From upset tummies to stinky post-game odors, carpooling can be unpleasant.
A few drops of Essential Oils combined with a car diffuser can make your journey a little less stressful. Here are a few travel tips:
• Diffuse the Grounding Blend to help keep pre-game jitters at bay.
• Diffuse your favorite oil or blend to help neutralize any unpleasant odors.
• Diffuse the Protective Blend to purify the air and help support the immune system.
• Diffuse the Uplifting Blend or the Comforting Blend to help heal tender hearts after a disappointing loss.
• Diffuse Peppermint or the Digestive Blend if your carpool includes anybody who has issues with occasional nausea or motion sickness.
• Diffuse Peppermint to help stay alert and awake during long, nighttime drives.
TRAVEL TEAM DIFFUSER BLEND
• 1 drop Ginger Essential Oil
• 1 drop Peppermint Essential Oil
• 2 drops Wild Orange Essential Oil
There are many beautiful car diffusers that plug right into your car via USB cord. If you don’t have one, you can still use oils aromatically in your vehicle by putting a couple of drops on a blank (or worn out) car air freshener and hanging it from the mirror. You can also try putting a couple of drops on a cotton ball, then either clip it to the vent or place it in a cup holder.
QUESTION – WHAT IS THE FARTHEST DISTANCE YOU HAVE HAD TO TRAVEL TO GET TO A GAME?